Bania Thermal Pool – a modern complex of thermal pools
The Liptakowka*** Hotel is located at a distance of only 300 metres from the complex of thermal pools “Termy Bania” in Bialka Tatrzanska.
The area of the complex is nearly 9000 m2. Water is derived from the depth of 2500 m and it has a temperature of up to 72°C.
- Loud zone: five pools with thermal water at the temperature of 34°C, three slides with the length of more than 300 m.
- Silent zone: three pools of various nature: recreational, thermal and jacuzzi
- Saunarium: a sauna and Spa complex, with a floor area of more than 1000 m2.
- rides in horse-drawn carts to the Bialka Tatrzanska river gorge
- bonfires in which it is possible to roast sausages on sticks or to roast a mutton
- hiking trips in the mountains with a guide
- monster rollers, to rent at Kotelnica Ski Resort
- rope park next to the Hotel
- bicycle rides along local paths or bicycle routes
- excursions to waterparks: Thermal Pools „Bukowina Tatrzanska”, Thermal Pools „Termy Podhalańskie” in Bańska Niżna (near Szaflary), Aquapark in Zakopane and Aqua City in Poprad (Slovakia).
- excursions to the mountain peak Kasprowy Wierch
- excursions to the lake Zalew Czorsztyński and to the historic castles in Niedzica and Czorsztyn, to the canyoun of Dunajec River, Slovakia, sightseeing of the region
- rafting on the Dunajec river
- excursions to the Bialka Tatrzanska river gorge
- excursions to the rope park
- horse riding
and other attractions on request.