We offer you, among others:
- Convenient location, only 300 metres away from the greatest ski complex in Poland: Kotelnica Białczańska and “Bania” Thermal Pools.
- We have at your disposal several dozen comfortable rooms and suites. You may stay in single, double and triple rooms. The guests may also use luxurious suites, studios and the “Lux” rooms, i.e. rooms with a higher standard, in a majority equipped with sofas, minibars, balconies or terraces.
- Recreation section “Wellness & Spa”, i.e. a dry sauna, a wet sauna and a jacuzzi for several guests. We also offer massages on request.
- Stylish restaurant, offering delicious cuisine from various parts of the world, as well as regional, highlander style dishes and a drink bar.
- “Fireplace and Billiard Room”, equipped additionally with table football, air hockey, ping-pong table
- It is of particular importance for us to make our youngest customers happy. For their comfort we have prepared the “Play Room” with all the facilities and attractions. The room is equipped with the latest models of Fisher Price toys (slides, a little house etc.).
- Playground for children outside the building. It includes, among others: a fairy-tale house, slides, swings and see-saws, a sandbox, a mini climbing wall, trampoline
- Storage room for ssport equipment, with an automatic system for drying boots
- We invite you to the beautiful “Regional Room”, that is, to the so-called: “Highlander’s chamber”. Our guests may enjoy highlander style evenings with live regional music and a regional menu with delicious dishes.
- Beautiful ball room in a classic, elegant style, perfect for lavish parties and other events on various occasions. Luxurious stylish interiors with beautiful stained-glass windows, wrought iron chandeliers and other elements of the interior design inspired by the rich culture of the Tatra mountains and the Podhale region.
- Comfortable, spacious conference rooms with all the facilities for Business, equipped with high-tech conference devices.
- Spacious dining room for the hotel guests. While having a meal not only will you admire the skills of the chef of the Liptakowka Hotel, but also breathtaking views of the Tatra mountains.